Give Your Book the Publicity It Deserves
One of the best ways to promote your book online is through bloggers. Many authors have realized this and have taken advantage of reviews and publicities that the blogging world can offer.
In fact, Tim Ferriss, author of The 4 Hour Work Week claims that it was publicity from other bloggers that kept the book on the New York Times Best Seller list for over 4 years and helped it to sell over 1.350,000 copies. He didn’t do traditional book tours at all.
And who can blame him? Book store signings for new authors attract very few people. Even best selling authors struggle to attract an abundance of readers. So why go to the trouble and expense of a traditional book tour when you can use the help of bloggers to reach thousands of buyers for your book?
How We Can Help You to Get Bloggers to Write About Your Book
Most authors don’t have connections with hundreds of bloggers who are willing to promote their book. That is where Paranormal Cravings come in. We realize how valuable bloggers are when it comes to book publicity, so we created Online Book Tours.
We have a team of over 700 Book Tour Hosts who already have a great internet presence and huge followings. And if you opt to promote your book through one of our Online Book Tours, the team will publicize it for you in many ways on their blogs including:
- Author Interviews
- Promotional Blog Posts
- Author Guest Posts
- Social Media Shout Outs
An Online Book Tour is an effective and affordable way of getting the word out about your book. And our tours are affordable and simple to arrange. We take care of everything for you, including blog tour banners, marketing advice and scheduling the tours with our team of bloggers.
How does it work
How does it work
Here is in short the routine we do for scheduling the tours
- Send the author a confirmation of the tour request (We send you a WORD-DOC to fill out with all info)
- We confirm you the actual TOUR period/date
- Progress your returned WORD-DOC. (In this stage we like to have received from you all info, images, giveaway info and review copies)
- We set up the Tour page on Paranormal Cravings where Blog Hosts can sign up for your tour or find info. This is also the place where you find your up-to-date tour schedule and changes.
- Send out the newsletter to all our 600+ Blog Hosts with your tour info, links, about, cover and Sign – up Button.
- We receive the replies from the Blog Hosts
- We email the Author a DRAFT Tour Schedule, and make changes if necessary.
<–Point of no return–>
- We have a GO at this point from the Author to send out confirmations together with the review copies that we have received from you/ or we send you a list with contacts so the author, publisher or third like Netgalley or Edelweiss can send out the review copies/download options.
- Send CONFIRMATION EMAIL to all participating bloggers: The final tour schedule with MEDIA KIT, review copies, excerpts, buy and contact links, about, blurb etc.
- We collect all interviews from the bloggers and specs from bloggers who opted for a Guest post and send them to the author.
- We send the author an LINK to the Online PROGRESS FILE of the tour: an update with the how’s and when’s- neat list of stops/dates and guest post that have to be written by author, interviews that have to be filled out etc. For a promo the author don’t have to do anything.
- ONE WEEK BEFOR THE TOUR STARTS: All guest posts and all interviews answers have to be send to the blog hosts by author
- Before the tour start we send out a reminder to all bloggers (In case they are missing something, the book they signed-up to review was dissapointing or mail was send to SPAM box) With no news bloggers at this point, we are ready for your tour and your tour is ready to START!
What do you get
- Access to over 700 Blog Hosts
- Free Tour trailer
- Free book banners
- Free Tour page
- Media Kit
- Live feed update form to follow the progress of your tour *new*
Over 600 Book Tours Hosts
Twitter: Over 6000 followers
We specialize in organizing tours for the following genres:
• PARANORMAL ROMANCE = PNR
• URBAN FANTASY = UF
• YOUNG ADULT (MATURE) = YA
• CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE = CR
• HISTORICAL ROMANCE = HR
• EROTIC ROMANCE = ER
• SCIENCE FICTION = SF
But of course other are welcome
To discover how you can get the best publicity possible for your book, check out our tour packages by CLICKING ON THE TABS BELOW OR DOWNLOAD OUR PRIZELIST)
- Tour Packages
- Cover Reveal or Release Day Promo TOUR ($50)
- Medium Promo (min 10 mixed tour stops, 2 weeks long) ($75)
- Big Bang (min 20-25 mixed tour stops, 1 month long) ($140)
- Super TOUR (30+ mixed tour stops, spread over 2 months+Custom Press Release + Goodreads Advertising for value $15) ($240)
- Need more? We also have 3 months tours and STORM Tours of over 100 stops/reviews on request!
All tours are inclusive Online Tour progress form, Personalized Tour Page, Custom designed Tour Banners (2) one large banner, one large advertisement, advertising the tour with your book cover included. Social Media shouts on Paranormal Cravings Facebook, Twitter and those of the reviewers. Media Kit, Featured space in our Paranormal Cravings E-Magazine. When we have time we also make a special mini book trailer for on the tour page and You Tube.
All the extra packages can be purchased by itself or in combination with one of the tour packages
- Press Release (+100 Newspapers and Magazines)($35)
- Tour PAGE on ParanormalCravings ($50)
- Tour Blog/website ($100)
- Twitter party ($30)
- Book Tour BANNER (are already included in tour packages) ($10)
- Facebook Header Design($15)
- Twitter Background Design ($15)
Examples Tour Banners
Tours are affordable and very easy for you to promote your book. I can set you up with the appropriate bloggers and design blog tour banners, Twitter backgrounds to get your started. Just let me know if you are interested.
Need more information or want to know how the tour works! Check out the FAQ page!Book Tour FAQ
Start your tour now!
Praises from our Authors:
“I love your services! The release day blitzes and the blog tours are fabulous — yours are the best I’ve seen out there. I’ll be using your services again for the next book and recommending you too! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” – Dani Harper
“I want say a great big thank you to Iris at Paranormal Cravings. She guided me through the Vicious Moon book tour with her wonderful professional skills. I’d recommend her to anyone who might need her services. She has a really great site for reviews, etc.” – Lee Roland
“Iris (Paranormal Cravings) made the book promotion process stress-free and fun! As a busy author, this is a plus. I was pleasantly surprised at the quick responses and impact my book tour had on sales and my visibility. I will most certainly use Paranormal Cravings again and HIGHLY recommend them.” – Ambrielle Kirk
Your service is greatly appreciated—and very professional. I will be certain to sing your praises!- J.T. Bock
Big thank you to Iris for another great experience with Paranormal Cravings! - Natalie Acres
I am only half-way through and it has been so much better than I could ever hope for as a new author. I have already highly recommended this service to a friend and will continue to do so in the future. I will be back to schedule another tour as soon as possible!
Here is a secret for all the other new authors like me. Reviewers are extremely busy, and having a tour host puts you at the front of the line. Iris and her vast network of bloggers and reviewers will treat you like a VIP, and guide you step-by-step through a month long whirlwind tour to remember! – R.L. King